Have you ever had a hectic, stressful day, where nothing seems to go right? Take an overwhelming parental schedule and combine it with a frustrated child. No matter how much planning and organizing you do, order vanishes, replaced with chaos.
But on other days, you find a way to manage the chaos. You listen to your favorite song to get in the right mindset. As soon as you hit the play button, your problems seem to melt away. Saved by the rhythm of the music, you go about your day in a better mood. You have a pep in your step. Your posture is firm. You stand ready to conquer any challenge standing in your way.
What is the difference between these types of days? Even more important, what if parents could pinpoint the sources of stress? And after they identified them, they could be reduced...or even eliminated?
Science to the rescue
Science provides an explanation for this. You see, Brown University did a study on stress in the household. And you know what they found? Stress from the child causes stress for the parent.
And do you know the stress point they researched? Homework
It's a chain reaction - homework
problems for the child cause stress
for parents. The Brown University study identified three types of homework related stress.
- If Mom and Dad cannot help their child, it causes stress
- When the child struggles with homework, it causes parents stress
- Homework assignments troubles create household arguments
Math problems and more stress
While homework of all subjects is difficult, one subject stands head and shoulders above the rest. This subject is feared more than others. According to the Mathematical Association of America, 50% of students fail to attain a C grade in college algebra.
If you haven't guessed yet, I'm talking about the four letter word known as Math
Math demands mental focus and precious time. After a long day conquering the world, parents must get their kids math help. And it’s certainly not easy finding help. On top of work, errands, and deadlines, you need to squeeze in time to help your child in school. Just as your energy is drained, your child needs one more thing from you.
Parents do not do this...
Consider your options as a parent:
- You pay astronomical rates to a personal tutor
- Your tutor is not a good fit for your child
- You spend time driving to another location for help
- You have limited hours in the day to access tutoring centers
- Your schedule is subject to bad weather
Now consider the hectic schedule your child has. Your child has school, extra-curricular activities, and social time with friends. You as a parent manage this busy schedule. After a long day, thinking about math tutoring is the last thing you need. Yet, it's a necessary problem to deal with.
As a parent, you want your kids to get good grades, right? Of course you do, because good grades provide access to better schools. Better schools increase the odds of your child getting a great career. A career that pays well and satisfies your child’s creative desires.
The Most Valuable School Subject Used in Real Life
Throughout a student's lifetime, they learn many skills over many subjects. Now you may ask yourself, are all these skills equally valuable? It turns out, they are not all equal. Gallup Poll runs a survey asking people which school subject has been most valuable throughout their life. The results are eye-opening.
Science took third place. Reading took second place. But one subject took first place, head and shoulders above all others.
Americans choose Math
as the single most valuable subject they learned in school. Think about that for a moment: the same subject people fear the most, is the same subject they place the most value on.
To see how valuable math is in real life, let's take a look at the latest job market studies. A job market analytics company called Burning Glass did a recent study. It turns out, entry level careers involving math pay 26% higher for college graduates than non-math related careers. For non-college graduates, that number is 28%.
As a fellow parent, how do you solve this problem? As a parent, you want to give your child the best life possible. To do that, you must help them overcome math, the most painful, yet profitable subject.
Separation by Preparation
But it all starts in school. Even if your child is not a math major, math, and more importantly, problem solving, are necessary skills to advance. Even if your child is not thinking about their career, you as a parent are. The cost of education increases each year. Competition for universities is fierce. And it doesn't stop there. The job market is ruthless. Grades and background are only part of the success equation.
Gone are the days of a simple college degree leading to a stable career. It’s a new world out there. As a parent, I'm sure you've struggled with this, right? The same job market you grew up with is now decimated. So how do you help your child succeed in this uncertainty?
You see, it’s about separating yourself from the pack.
You stand out with speed, and the ability to think on your feet. And it all starts with problem solving. Some of the best performers in their chosen field started early. They started long before they ever stepped foot in a full-time job. Part of their journey included superior math skills.
Help is on the way
The current method of math tutoring is madness. But, there is a better way. One that eliminates stress and saves you time. Oh, I almost forgot, you save money as well. I want to help you out as a parent. I know, I have a daughter, and I want her to have the best life possible. I know this is on the top of your mind as a parent.
Where was this when I was in high school? It's the question parents ask me most. I smile every time parents ask it. What exactly is "this"? "This" is a sensible way to learn and understand math. "This" is an exit ramp off the difficult highway of math. "This" is the relief from Common Core headaches.
My name is Don Sevcik, President and Creator of MathCelebrity. And I want to give you and your child another choice. A choice that eliminates headaches and reduces stress. A choice turning you, the parent, into the hero of your child's math problems. A choice which frees up your schedule.
This choice starts with taking control back of your child's education. You won't have to drive anywhere. You won't be held hostage by a math tutor's schedule. This choice eliminates confusion from standard textbooks.
Make Math Easy
To begin, the choice I offer involves high-speed, focused discipline using quizzes. Most quiz generators have a set bank of problems. So after taking the quiz a few times, what happens? Your child gets used to the same problems. Then your child gets bored, and the brain goes stagnant. Learning is hampered and progress ceases.
But what about randomization? It turns out, random problems help your brain grow. How does it work?
Stanford University wrote an article about neuroplasticity. What is neuroplasticity? It’s a fancy word for brain molding. You see, the brain, given the right stimulation, forms new connections. These new connections help you learn more, and learn faster. But how do you find the right stimulation?
Repetition. Repeated learning of a skill helps. Your brain gets more connections which increase your skill. But there is another connection builder…randomization. Learning different skills in a related task helps. Now here is where it gets interesting – what if you combine both learning methods?
Repetition and randomization.
Now this is where it gets fun. As you repeat the skill, say equation solving, you also grow your brain connections through randomized problems. Instead of learning one type of equation, you learn multiple types of equations.
This is what makes our quiz generators special. Instead of a question bank, we use randomization. So as you learn a concept, you are exposed to multiple variations of problems. You learn faster. And even more importantly, when you take the quiz in class, you won’t be surprised by the problems. Because you’ve already used randomization to your advantage.
The Math Book to End All Math Books
As your child goes through school, you have to continually buy math books. While the example problems might change, core math concepts do not. The quadratic equation is the quadratic equation. The conversion from a decimal to a percent is the same as it was 100 years ago. Factoring formulas are still factoring formulas.
In each book you buy, your child uses the core concepts: formulas, tips, and tricks. Wouldn't it be nice if there was one
book containing every relevant formula, tip, and trick from second grade through college? One PDF file for your child, where every core concept they will see throughout their schooling is written down and categorized.
Well the good news is, such a book exists. It's called One Second Math: Homework Help on Demand. The entire second half of the book contains math formulas, tips, and tricks used from second grade all the way through college. I wrote this book to give you and your child one manual with everything
you need to conquer math.
You'll find the following unfair advantages in this book for your child's education and career
- Secure an automatic salary increase for your child before they ever start working (Page 155)
- Learn the most lucrative skill your child can learn for any job - Hint: this is not taught in school (Page 175)
- Discover how increasing your child's speed on quizzes and tests, even by a few minutes, puts them in front of their peers for a raise and bonus in their future career (Page 190)
- Give your child the Looking Glass Advantage by learning the math curriculum ahead of time so they can start learning early (Page 205)
Because you care deeply about your child, I want to offer this book to you, free
of charge today. All I ask is you try out our premium math tutoring plan. I mention our premium plan because you've taken some time to use our free calculators. So you know how powerful this website is. And if you read this far, I know you want more. Let me help you.
What you get
- Unlimited Quiz generators which grade and time your child. They develop their speed and increase their cognitive ability
- Unlimited practice problems. Never run out of problems like you do in a textbook. Rapid practice for rapid results
- Priority forum questions. If you have questions outside of the calculator, you get priority access in our forum. Which means when you ask a question, it moves to the front of the line.
- Save your progress. One click of a button restores any calculation you ran previously
- Ad free. The only thing on your screen is the help you need
- A free copy of my math book: One Second Math. Even if you cancel before your trial ends, you keep the book with no obligations
Let's review the premium math tutoring plan, compared to what else is out there:
- For comparable software online to randomize your quiz problems, keep score, time your progress, save your results, you pay $200 per month online
- For a top rated tutor to help with each assignment at an average of two hours per assignment, you pay $100 minimum. For an average monthly assignment count of 8, your tutoring fees come to $100 x 8 = $800
- Add up the quiz software monthly price of $200 plus the $800 average personal tutoring cost per month, you pay $1,000 per month for quality math help
- It doesn't stop there. To get a math book with the curriculum formulas from grade school through college, you'd spend another $500 on textbooks and digital eBooks
- Add the cost of the software, personal tutor, and book costs, you, the parent, end up spending $1,500 for all solutions
Wow! Education is starting to look like mortgage payments. However, there is a better way. The premium plan and book I'm offering you solves everything above. I want to give this to you, but I'm not going to charge you $1,500. I'm not even going to charge you 10% of that, $150.
For a small investment of $49
per month, you get the premium plan and the book.
But enough about technical aspects. Let’s talk about reassurance. I’m talking about the kind of reassurance I mentioned before. Remember your favorite song? Just press the play button. I’m talking about a place your child goes to get help immediately.
- They won't have to schedule a time to get help
- They won't have to pack up their books in a bag and travel somewhere
- They won't have to listen to a wordy lecture
Instead, they get peace of mind knowing math help is a button push away. And they can push that button 24 hours a day, from the comfort of their own home.
Make Math Stress Free
It’s time to stop thinking about math as a four letter word. It's time to start relaxing. For $49 per month, and a no-risk 30 day trial period
, relaxation is just a click away. If you cancel after 30 days, I want you to keep the book with my compliments. Click the button below and grab your free math book along with your peace of mind.