Distance Rate Time with d = 45, r = , t = 90
Given a distance of 45 and time of 90
, calculate Rate (r)
Rearranging the formula, we get:
Plug in distance = 45 and time = 90
How does the Distance Rate and Time Calculator work?
Free Distance Rate and Time Calculator - Solves for distance, rate, or time in the equation d=rt based on 2 of the 3 variables being known.
This calculator has 3 inputs.
What 3 formulas are used for the Distance Rate and Time Calculator?
What 5 concepts are covered in the Distance Rate and Time Calculator?
- interval between two points in time
d = rt
- distance rate and time
- formula relating distance, rate, and time
d = rt
- the ratio between two related quantities in different units. A measure, quantity, or frequency.
- a point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon
- word problem
- Math problems involving a lengthy description and not just math symbols
Example calculations for the Distance Rate and Time Calculator
Distance Rate and Time Calculator Video
Add This Calculator To Your Website