We have 2 of the number 7x7 We have 1 of the number 7
Group numbers by powers:
7*7x7*7x7 = 7x7271 7x7271 = 343
How does the Square Roots and Exponents Calculator work?
Free Square Roots and Exponents Calculator - Given a number (n), or a fraction (n/m), and/or an exponent (x), or product of up to 5 radicals, this determines the following: * The square root of n denoted as √n
* The square root of the fraction n/m denoted as √n/m
* n raised to the xth power denoted as nx (Write without exponents)
* n raised to the xth power raised to the yth power denoted as (nx)y (Write without exponents)
* Product of up to 5 square roots: √a√b√c√d√e
* Write a numeric expression such as 8x8x8x8x8 in exponential form This calculator has 1 input.
What 3 formulas are used for the Square Roots and Exponents Calculator?