Verbal Phrase 2x
Enter algebraic expression:
What is the verbal phrase for
2 = 2
x = x
Our answer for this term is
2 times x
Build our Final Answer:
How does the Verbal Phrase Calculator work?
Free Verbal Phrase Calculator - Given an algebraic expression, this translates back to a verbal phrase
This calculator has 1 input.
What 7 formulas are used for the Verbal Phrase Calculator?
- + means plus
- - means minus
- * means times
- / means division
- exponent of 2 means squared
- exponent of 3 means cubed
- exponent of 4 or greater means raised to the power of n
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Verbal Phrase Calculator?
- Study of symbols and rules in math
- finite combination of symbols
- a single number or variable, or numbers and variables multiplied together
- verbal phrase
- math expressions describing numeric entities
Example calculations for the Verbal Phrase Calculator
Tags:Add This Calculator To Your Website