What is a Segment
What is a Segment Definition:
A part of a line bounded by two
distinct end points, and contains
every point on the line between
How To Denote a Segment:
Use capital letters of the two points
With P and R as the segment endpointsPR
Midpoint of a Segment:
A unique point which bisects a segment
into equal parts.
, has one unique midpoint Q, such thatPQ
How does the What is a Segment Calculator work?
This lesson walks you through what a segment is and the various implications of a segment in geometry including the midpoint of a segment.
What 7 concepts are covered in the What is a Segment Calculator?
- study of math dealing with shapes, space, and properties of space
- an infinitely long one-dimensional object with no width, depth, or curvature
- the middle point of a line segment. It is equidistant from both endpoints. It bisects the segment.
- a flat, two-dimensional surface that extends indefinitely
- an exact location in the space, and has no length, width, or thickness
- part of a straight line that is bounded by two distinct end points, and contains every point on the line that is between its endpoints.
- what is a segment
What is a Segment Calculator Video
Tags:Add This Calculator To Your Website