Free 1 Die Roll Calculator - Calculates the probability for the following events in the roll of one fair dice (1 dice roll calculator or 1 die roll calculator):
* Probability of any total from (1-6)
* Probability of the total being less than, less than or equal to, greater than, or greater than or equal to (1-6)
* The total being even
* The total being odd
* The total being a prime number
* The total being a non-prime number
* Rolling a list of numbers i.e. (2,5,6)
* Simulate (n) Monte Carlo die simulations.
1 die calculator This calculator has 1 input.
What 1 formula is used for the 1 Die Roll Calculator?
What 6 concepts are covered in the 1 Die Roll Calculator?
1 die roll
objects used in games of chance wih 6 sides
monte carlo simulation
a model used to predict the probability of a variety of outcomes when the potential for random variables is present.
an arithmetical value, expressed by a word, symbol, or figure, representing a particular quantity and used in counting and making calculations and for showing order in a series or for identification. A quantity or amount.
a natural number greater than 1 that is not a product of two smaller natural numbers.
the likelihood of an event happening. This value is always between 0 and 1. P(Event Happening) = Number of Ways the Even Can Happen / Total Number of Outcomes
Example calculations for the 1 Die Roll Calculator