Free Circle Equation Calculator - This calculates the standard equation of a circle and general equation of a circle from the following given items:
* A center (h,k) and a radius r
* A diameter A(a1,a2) and B(b1,b2)
This also allows you to enter a standard or general form equation so that the center (h,k) and radius r can be determined.
Free Combinations with Replacement Calculator - Calculates the following: How many combinations can we have from a sample of r elements from a set of n distinct objects where order does matter and replacements are not allowed?
Free Demoivres Theorem Calculator - Using Demoivres Theorem, this calculator performs the following:
1) Evaluates (acis(θ))n
2) Converts a + bi into Polar form
3) Converts Polar form to Rectangular (Standard) Form
Free Factorials Calculator - Calculates the following factorial items:
* A factorial of one number such as n! * A factorial of a numerator divided by a factorial of a denominator such as n!m!/a!b!
* Double Factorials such as n!!
* Stirlings Approximation for n!
Free Function Calculator - Takes various functions (exponential, logarithmic, signum (sign), polynomial, linear with constant of proportionality, constant, absolute value), and classifies them, builds ordered pairs, and finds the y-intercept and x-intercept and domain and range if they exist.
Free Logarithms Calculator - Using the formula Log ab = e, this calculates the 3 pieces of a logarithm equation: 1) Base (b) 2) Exponent 3) Log Result
In addition, it converts
* Expand logarithmic expressions
Free Logarithms and Natural Logarithms and Eulers Constant (e) Calculator - This calculator does the following:
* Takes the Natural Log base e of a number x Ln(x) → logex
* Raises e to a power of y, ey
* Performs the change of base rule on logb(x)
* Solves equations in the form bcx = d where b, c, and d are constants and x is any variable a-z
* Solves equations in the form cedx=b where b, c, and d are constants, e is Eulers Constant = 2.71828182846, and x is any variable a-z
* Exponential form to logarithmic form for expressions such as 53 = 125 to logarithmic form
* Logarithmic form to exponential form for expressions such as Log5125 = 3
Free Permutations and Combinations Calculator - Calculates the following: Number of permutation(s) of n items arranged in r ways = nPr Number of combination(s) of n items arranged in r unique ways = nCr including subsets of sets
Free Permutations with Replacement Calculator - Calculates the following: How many permutations can we have from a sample of r elements from a set of n distinct objects where order does matter and replacements are not allowed?
Free Rational,Irrational,Natural,Integer Property Calculator - This calculator takes a number, decimal, or square root, and checks to see if it has any of the following properties:
* Integer Numbers
* Natural Numbers
* Rational Numbers
* Irrational Numbers
Handles questions like:
Irrational or rational numbers
Rational or irrational numbers
rational and irrational numbers
Rational number test
Irrational number test
Natural Number Test