Absolute Value Calculator
Enter Absolute Value Expression (numbers and signs only):
How does the Absolute Value Calculator work?
Add, subtract, multiply or divide any two numbers with absolute value signs. Positive Difference.
This calculator has 1 input.
What 5 formulas are used for the Absolute Value Calculator?
- |-x| = x
- |x| = x
- -|x| = -x
- -|-x| = -x
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 5 concepts are covered in the Absolute Value Calculator?
- absolute value
- A positive number representing the distance from 0 on a number line
- math operation involving the sum of elements
- separate a number into parts
- math operation involving the product of elements
- math operation involving the difference of elements
Example calculations for the Absolute Value Calculator
Absolute Value Calculator Video