Angle of Elevation Calculator
How does the Angle of Elevation Calculator work?
Solves angle of elevation word problems
This calculator has 1 input.
What 1 formula is used for the Angle of Elevation Calculator?
- Height of the Right Triangle Leg = Hypotenuse * sin(Base Angle)
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 7 concepts are covered in the Angle of Elevation Calculator?
- the figure formed by two rays, called the sides of the angle, sharing a common endpoint, called the vertex of the angle.
- angle of elevation
- an angle that is formed between the horizontal line and the line of sight.
- cos(θ) is the ratio of the adjacent side of angle θ to the hypotenuse
- height above a given level, especially sea level
- the longest side of a right triangle, opposite the right angle.
- right triangle
- triangle in which one angle is a right angle
- sin(θ) is the ratio of the opposite side of angle θ to the hypotenuse
What are some example calculations for the Angle of Elevation Calculator?