Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Calculator
How does the Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Calculator work?
Performs 1 way analysis of variance or 2 way analysis of variance on a set of data with critical value test and conclusion.
This calculator has 1 input.
What 4 formulas are used for the Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Calculator?
- SSE = SST - SS(Tr)
- MS(Tr) = SS(Tr)/(k - 1)
- MSE = SSE/k(n - 1)
- f = MS(Tr)/MSE
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 8 concepts are covered in the Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Calculator?
- alternative hypothesis
- opposite of null hypothesis. One of the proposed proposition in the hypothesis test.
- detailed examination of the elements or structure of something
- analysis of variance (anova)
- Analysis of variance - statistical models used to analyze the differences among group means
- critical value
- a point on the distribution of the test statistic under the null hypothesis that defines a set of values that call for rejecting the null hypothesis.
- statistical test using a statement of a possible explanation for some conclusions
- null hypothesis
- in a statistical test, the hypothesis that there is no significant difference between specified populations, any observed difference being due to sampling or experimental error.
- How far a set of random numbers are spead out from the mean
Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Calculator Video