Babylonian Method Calculator
Enter number for the Babylonian Method
How does the Babylonian Method Calculator work?
Determines the square root of a number using the Babylonian Method.
This calculator has 1 input.
What 3 formulas are used for the Babylonian Method Calculator?
- D = Number of Digits to the left of the decimal point
- If n is even, we set d = 2n + 2
- If n is odd, we set d = 2n + 1
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 3 concepts are covered in the Babylonian Method Calculator?
- A process to solve a problem in a set amount of time
- babylonian method
- A method to find square roots using dividing and averaging
- square root
- a factor of a number that, when multiplied by itself, gives the original number
Example calculations for the Babylonian Method Calculator