Bretschneiders Formula Calculator
How does the Bretschneiders Formula Calculator work?
Calculates the area of a quadrilateral using Bretschneiders Formula
This calculator has 6 inputs.
What 2 formulas are used for the Bretschneiders Formula Calculator?
- s = a + b + c + d
- A = sqrt[(s - a)(s - b)(s - c)(s - d) - abcd · cos2(0.5(α + y))]
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 7 concepts are covered in the Bretschneiders Formula Calculator?
- Number of square units covering the shape
- bretschneiders formula
- Alternative formula to determine the area of a quadrilateral
A = sqrt[(s - a)(s - b)(s - c)(s - d) - abcd · cos2(0.5(α + y))]
- study of math dealing with shapes, space, and properties of space
- The distance around a shape or object
- Polygon with 4 edges/sides and 4 corners/vertices
- half the perimeter of a polygon
s = P/2
- Trigonometry studies relationships between side lengths and angles of triangles. The word trigonometry comes from the Greek word trigonon which means triangle and metron which means measure
Bretschneiders Formula Calculator Video