Cofunction Calculator Calculator
How does the Cofunction Calculator Calculator work?
Calculates the cofunction of the 6 trig functions:
This calculator has 1 input.
What 7 formulas are used for the Cofunction Calculator Calculator?
- sin(θ) = cos(90 - θ)
- cos(θ) = sin(90 - θ)
- tan(θ) = cot(90 - θ)
- csc(θ) = sec(90 - θ)
- sec(θ) = csc(90 - θ)
- cot(θ) = tan(90 - θ)
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 11 concepts are covered in the Cofunction Calculator Calculator?
- the figure formed by two rays, called the sides of the angle, sharing a common endpoint, called the vertex of the angle.
- trigonometric identities that show the relationship between trigonometric ratios pairwise (sine and cosine, tangent and cotangent, secant and cosecant).
- cofunction calculator
- cos(θ) is the ratio of the adjacent side of angle θ to the hypotenuse
- The length of the adjacent side divided by the length of the side opposite the angle. Also equals 1/tan(θ)
- the length of the hypotenuse divided by the length of the adjacent side. Also equals 1/sin(θ)
- defined as one hundredth of the right angle. This is equal to π/200 or 9/10°
- a unit of plane angular measurement that is equal to the angle at the center of a circle subtended by an arc whose length equals the radius or approximately 180°/π ~ 57.3 degrees.
- the length of the hypotenuse divided by the length of the adjacent side. Also equals 1/cos(θ)
- sin(θ) is the ratio of the opposite side of angle θ to the hypotenuse
- the ratio of the opposite side to the adjacent side of a particular angle of the right triangle.
Example calculations for the Cofunction Calculator Calculator
Cofunction Calculator Calculator Video