Combined Ratio for 9:5 and 7:2
Given a:b = 9
and b:c = 7
Match the b portions of each ratio:LCM of 5 and 7 = 35
Convert a:b Ratio35
7 x 9
: 7 x 5
This is our new a : b ratio
Convert b:c Ratio35
5 x 7
: 5 x 2
This is our new b : c ratio
portions of the ratios match
a : c = 63 : 10
How does the Combined Ratio Calculator work?
Given a ratio a:b and a ratio b:c, this determines the combined ratio a:c
This calculator has 2 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the Combined Ratio Calculator?
- a:b and b:c → a * c = b * b
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Combined Ratio Calculator?
- combined ratio
- genrated by taking the product of the antecedents of all the ratios as antecedents and the product of the consequents of all the ratios as consequents
- how many parts of a certain size exist
a/b where a is the numerator and b is the denominator
- least common multiple
- Given 2 numbers a and b, the least common multiple LCM is the smallest positive integer that is divisible by both. It is commonly denoted as LCM(a, b)
- indicates how many times one number contains another
Example calculations for the Combined Ratio Calculator
Combined Ratio Calculator Video
Tags:Add This Calculator To Your Website