Continued Fraction for 14/15
Express 14/15 as a continued fraction
In decimal terms, = 0.93333333333333
Start - Integer
1 ÷ Decimal
Stop when the difference portion = 0
Use the Integer Column
[0; 1, 13, 1, 8]
How does the Continued Fraction Calculator work?
Shows the continued fraction for a fraction
This calculator has 1 input.
What 2 formulas are used for the Continued Fraction Calculator?
- Decimal Portion = Start - Integer
- Reciprocal = 1 / Decimal Portion
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Continued Fraction Calculator?
- continued fraction
- a fraction whose numerator is an integer and whose denominator is an integer plus a fraction whose numerator is an integer and whose denominator is an integer plus a fraction and so on
- Number in the form a/b where the result is not a whole number
- how many parts of a certain size exist
a/b where a is the numerator and b is the denominator
- a whole number; a number that is not a fraction
Example calculations for the Continued Fraction Calculator
Tags:Add This Calculator To Your Website