Cost Revenue Profit Calculator
How does the Cost Revenue Profit Calculator work?
Free Cost Revenue Profit Calculator - Given a total cost, variable cost, revenue amount, and profit unit measurement, this calculates profit for each profit unit
This calculator has 4 inputs.
What 3 formulas are used for the Cost Revenue Profit Calculator?
C(x) = Variable Cost * x + Fixed Cost
R(x) = Sale Price * Units Sold
P(x) = R(x) - C(x)
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 7 concepts are covered in the Cost Revenue Profit Calculator?
- an amount that has to be paid or spent to buy or obtain something
- cost revenue profit
- fixed cost
- business expenses that are not dependent on the level of goods or services produced by the business
- relation between a set of inputs and permissible outputs
- The amount of money left over after paying costs/expenses
Profit = Revenue - Cost
- the money generated from normal business operations, calculated as the average sales price times the number of units sold
- variable cost
- costs that change as the quantity of the good or service that a business produces changes. V
Cost Per Unit x Total Number of Units