Effective Annual Yield Rate Calculator
Enter nominal interest rate
How does the Effective Annual Yield Rate Calculator work?
Figures out the effective annual yield rate of interest entered by compounding daily, weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and continuously.
This calculator has 1 input.
What 3 formulas are used for the Effective Annual Yield Rate Calculator?
- Effective time = Interest/Number of Compounding Periods
- Decimal Rate = (1 + effective time)n - 1
- Percentage Rate = 100% * Decimal Rate
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Effective Annual Yield Rate Calculator?
- compound interest
- the interest you earn on principal and interest
A = (1 + r/n)nt
- effective annual yield rate
- Yield rate taking compounding periods into effect
- payment from a borrower or deposit-taking financial institution to a lender or depositor of an amount above repayment of the principal sum, at a particular rate
- How much an investment returns in terms of interest rate
Example calculations for the Effective Annual Yield Rate Calculator
Effective Annual Yield Rate Calculator Video