Event Likelihood Calculator
Enter event probability below between 0 and 1
How does the Event Likelihood Calculator work?
Given a probability, this determines how likely that event is
This calculator has 1 input.
What 4 formulas are used for the Event Likelihood Calculator?
- 0.95 < P(E) ≤ 1 means highly likely
- 0.0 ≤ P(E) ≤ 0.05 means highly unlikely
- P(E) < 0 = impossible
- P(E) > 1 means impossible
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Event Likelihood Calculator?
- a set of outcomes of an experiment to which a probability is assigned.
- event likelihood
- how likely a particular population is to produce an observed sample
- the likelihood of an event happening. This value is always between 0 and 1.
P(Event Happening) = Number of Ways the Even Can Happen / Total Number of Outcomes