Standard Notation Calculator
How does the Standard Notation Calculator work?
Calculates the following:
* The numeric notation of word notation
* Standard notation of expanded notation
This calculator has 1 input.
What 9 formulas are used for the Standard Notation Calculator?
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 3 concepts are covered in the Standard Notation Calculator?
- Number in the form a/b where the result is not a whole number
- An expression made up of symbols for representing operations, unspecified numbers, relations and any other mathematical objects
- standard notation
- a form of writing a given number, an equation, or an expression in a form that follows certain rules
Example calculations for the Standard Notation Calculator
Standard Notation Calculator Video