Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Levels Calculator
How does the Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Levels Calculator work?
Shows the fibonacci retracement and extension levels
This calculator has 2 inputs.
What 4 formulas are used for the Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Levels Calculator?
- Impulse Length = Price 1 - Price 2
- Retracements Percentages are 23.6%,38.2%,50%,61.8%,100%
- Retracements Level = High Price - Impulse Length x Retracements Percentage
- Extensions Percentages are 0%,38.2%,61.8%,100%,138.2%,161.8%
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 3 concepts are covered in the Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Levels Calculator?
- a system of money in general use in a particular country.
- a number, commonly denoted Fn, which form the Fibonacci sequence, in which each number is the sum of the two preceding ones
- fibonacci retracement
- a method of technical analysis for determining support and resistance levels