High-Low Method Calculator
Enter 4 values below
How does the High-Low Method Calculator work?
Calculates Variable Cost per Unit, Total Fixed Cost, and Cost Volume using the High-Low Method
This calculator has 4 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the High-Low Method Calculator?
- b = (Y2 - Y1) / (X2 - X1)
T = Y2 - (b * X2)
y = T + (b * X)
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 5 concepts are covered in the High-Low Method Calculator?
- measurement and communication of financial information
- an amount that has to be paid or spent to buy or obtain something
- fixed cost
- business expenses that are not dependent on the level of goods or services produced by the business
- high-low method
- variable cost
- costs that change as the quantity of the good or service that a business produces changes. V
Cost Per Unit x Total Number of Units
High-Low Method Calculator Video