Kinematic Equations Calculator
How does the Kinematic Equations Calculator work?
Given the 5 inputs of the 4 kinematic equations, this will solve any of the equations it can based on your inputs for the kinematics.
This calculator has 5 inputs.
What 2 formulas are used for the Kinematic Equations Calculator?
- at = vf - vi
- d = ½t(vi + vf)
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 7 concepts are covered in the Kinematic Equations Calculator?
- Rate of change of the velocity with respect to time. Denoted as A(t).
- Movement of an object from it's current position
- a statement declaring two mathematical expressions are equal
- kinematic equations
- Physics Equations to predict unknown values in motion
- the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy.
- a point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon
- speed of an object in a given direction
Kinematic Equations Calculator Video