Hypothesis testing for the mean Calculator
How does the Hypothesis testing for the mean Calculator work?
Performs hypothesis testing on the mean both one-tailed and two-tailed and derives a rejection region and conclusion
This calculator has 5 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the Hypothesis testing for the mean Calculator?
What 7 concepts are covered in the Hypothesis testing for the mean Calculator?
- alternative hypothesis
- opposite of null hypothesis. One of the proposed proposition in the hypothesis test.
- statistical test using a statement of a possible explanation for some conclusions
- hypothesis testing for the mean
- an act in statistics whereby an analyst tests an assumption regarding a population mean
- A statistical measurement also known as the average
- null hypothesis
- in a statistical test, the hypothesis that there is no significant difference between specified populations, any observed difference being due to sampling or experimental error.
- test statistic
- a number calculated by a statistical test