Greatest Common Factors of Monomials Calculator
How does the Greatest Common Factors of Monomials Calculator work?
This calculator will determine the Greatest Common Factors of a set of Monomials
This calculator has 1 input.
What 2 formulas are used for the Greatest Common Factors of Monomials Calculator?
- Calculate the GCF of variables with exponents and constants
- Once you have the GCF, divide each term by the GCF and use the modified term
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 3 concepts are covered in the Greatest Common Factors of Monomials Calculator?
- greatest common factors of monomials
- Find the prime factorization of each monomial, including all the variables. Then take the product of all common factors.
- a polynomial which has only one term. Constants and variables are monomials as well as one term polynomials
- how many times to use the number in a multiplication
Example calculations for the Greatest Common Factors of Monomials Calculator