Payback Period Calculator
Enter t, inflow, outflow
How does the Payback Period Calculator work?
Given a set of cash inflows and cash outflows at certain times, this determines the net cash flow, cumulative cash flow, and payback period
This calculator has 1 input.
What 1 formula is used for the Payback Period Calculator?
- Net Cashflow = Cash Inflow - Cash Outflow
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Payback Period Calculator?
- cash flow
- the total amount of money being transferred into and out of a business, especially as affecting liquidity.
- the length of time it takes to recover the cost of an investment or the length of time an investor needs to reach a breakeven point
- payback period
- the number of years required to recover the original cash investment
- a point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon
Payback Period Calculator Video