2 Asset Portfolio Calculator
How does the 2 Asset Portfolio Calculator work?
Given a portfolio with 2 assets, this determines the expected return (mean), variance, and volatility (standard deviation) of the portfolio.
This calculator has 7 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the 2 Asset Portfolio Calculator?
- Portfolio Variance = Asset 2%2 x Volatility of Asset 12 + Asset 2%2 x Volatility of Asset 22 + 2 x Asset 1 % x Asset 2% x Covariance x Volatility of Asset 1 x Volatility of Asset 2
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 5 concepts are covered in the 2 Asset Portfolio Calculator?
- 2 asset portfolio
- expected return
- amount of profit or loss an investor anticipates on an investment
- standard deviation
- a measure of the amount of variation or dispersion of a set of values. The square root of variance
- How far a set of random numbers are spead out from the mean
- Measures dispersion of returns for an stock or index
2 Asset Portfolio Calculator Video