Positivity Rate Calculator
Enter 2 values below
How does the Positivity Rate Calculator work?
This calculator determines the positivity rate using positive tests and total tests
This calculator has 2 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the Positivity Rate Calculator?
- Positivity Rate = 100% * Positive tests/Total tests
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 5 concepts are covered in the Positivity Rate Calculator?
- how many parts of a certain size exist
a/b where a is the numerator and b is the denominator
- a specified amount in or for every hundred. one part in every hundred.
n% = n/100
- numbers or values greater than 0
- positivity rate
- the ratio between two related quantities in different units. A measure, quantity, or frequency.
Example calculations for the Positivity Rate Calculator
Positivity Rate Calculator Video