Term 1 has a square root, so we evaluate and simplify:
We have a product of 4 square root terms The product of square roots is equal to the square root of the products √3√12√40√48 = √3*12*40*48 √3√12√40√48 = √69120 Simplify √69120.
Checking square roots, we see that 2622 = 68644 and 2632 = 69169. Our answer in decimal format is between 262 and 263 Our answer is not an integer, so we try simplify it into the product of an integer and a radical.
From that list, the highest factor that has an integer square root is 2304. Therefore, we use the product combo √69120 = √2304√30 Evaluating square roots, we see that √2304 = 48
Simplifying our product of radicals, we get our answer: √69120 = 48√30
Group square root terms for 48
Build final answer:
How does the Square Roots and Exponents Calculator work?
Given a number (n), or a fraction (n/m), and/or an exponent (x), or product of up to 5 radicals, this determines the following: * The square root of n denoted as √n
* The square root of the fraction n/m denoted as √n/m
* n raised to the xth power denoted as nx (Write without exponents)
* n raised to the xth power raised to the yth power denoted as (nx)y (Write without exponents)
* Product of up to 5 square roots: √a√b√c√d√e
* Write a numeric expression such as 8x8x8x8x8 in exponential form This calculator has 1 input.
What 3 formulas are used for the Square Roots and Exponents Calculator?