Term 1 has a square root, so we evaluate and simplify:
Checking square roots, we see that 152 = 225 and 162 = 256. Our answer in decimal format is between 15 and 16 Our answer is not an integer, so we try simplify it into the product of an integer and a radical.
We do this by listing each product combo of 247 checking for integer square root values below: √247 = √1√247 √247 = √13√19
From that list, the highest factor that has an integer square root is 1. Therefore, we use the product combo √247 = √1√247 Evaluating square roots, we see that √1 = 1
Since 1 is the greatest common factor, this square root cannot be simplified any further:
Multiply by our constant of 1
√247 = √247
Group square root terms for 1
Build final answer:
How does the Square Roots and Exponents Calculator work?
Given a number (n), or a fraction (n/m), and/or an exponent (x), or product of up to 5 radicals, this determines the following: * The square root of n denoted as √n
* The square root of the fraction n/m denoted as √n/m
* n raised to the xth power denoted as nx (Write without exponents)
* n raised to the xth power raised to the yth power denoted as (nx)y (Write without exponents)
* Product of up to 5 square roots: √a√b√c√d√e
* Write a numeric expression such as 8x8x8x8x8 in exponential form This calculator has 1 input.
What 3 formulas are used for the Square Roots and Exponents Calculator?