Pixels Per Inch PPI Calculator
How does the Pixels Per Inch PPI Calculator work?
This calculator determines the PPI from width, height, and diagonal in inches
This calculator has 3 inputs.
What 2 formulas are used for the Pixels Per Inch PPI Calculator?
- Diagonal in pixels = √width2 + height2
- PPI = Diagonal in Pixels/Diagonal in Inches
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Pixels Per Inch PPI Calculator?
- line segment that goes from one corner to another, but is not an edge
- the distance from the bottom to the top of something standing upright
- pixels per inch ppi
- the measurement or extent of something from side to side.
Example calculations for the Pixels Per Inch PPI Calculator
Pixels Per Inch PPI Calculator Video