Simplify the ratio 80
Using our GCF Calculator
, we can simplify both parts of our ratio by 40
We can express our ratio as a fraction
Our simplified ratio is 2 : 5
How does the Ratios Calculator work?
* Simplifies a ratio of a:b
* Given a ratio in the form a:b or a to b, and a total population amount, this calculator will determine the expected value of A and B from the ratio.
This calculator has 3 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the Ratios Calculator?
What 6 concepts are covered in the Ratios Calculator?
- The bottom portion of a fraction. For a/b, b is the denominator
- how many parts of a certain size exist
a/b where a is the numerator and b is the denominator
- greatest common factor
- largest positive integer dividing a set of integers
- the number above the line in a common fraction
- indicates how many times one number contains another
Example calculations for the Ratios Calculator
Ratios Calculator Video
Tags:Add This Calculator To Your Website