Rectangular Solid Calculator
Enter what you know
How does the Rectangular Solid Calculator work?
Free Rectangular Solid Calculator - Solves for Volume (Capacity) of rectangular solid
Lateral Area of rectangular Solid
Surface Area of rectangular solid.
This calculator has 5 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the Rectangular Solid Calculator?
LA = h(2L x 2W)
SA = l x w + l x h + w x h
V = l x w x h
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 8 concepts are covered in the Rectangular Solid Calculator?
- the maximum amount that something can contain
- lateral area
- the calculation of the area of one side of a three-dimensional object
- the measurement or extent of something from end to end
- a quadrilateral with four right angles
- rectangular solid
- a 3 dimensional object with six sides, all of which are rectangles
- surface area
- the amount of space covering the outside of a three-dimensional shape.
- quantity of 3-dimensional space
- the measurement or extent of something from side to side.
Rectangular Solid Calculator Video