Relative Error Calculator
How does the Relative Error Calculator work?
Relative error is the absolute error divided by quantity
This calculator has 2 inputs.
What 2 formulas are used for the Relative Error Calculator?
- AE = |E - T|
- PE = |E - T|/E
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 6 concepts are covered in the Relative Error Calculator?
- absolute error
- The difference between the experimental (Actual) value and expected or theoretical value
- results or observations that happen in real life
- experimental value
- the value that is measured during the experiment.
- a specified amount in or for every hundred. one part in every hundred.
n% = n/100
- relative error
- the ratio of the absolute error of a measurement to the measurement being taken.
- theoretical value
- value determined from theory - what you expect to happen
What are some example calculations for the Relative Error Calculator?
Relative Error Calculator Video