Roster Notation Calculator
Enter Roster Notation Statement
How does the Roster Notation Calculator work?
Given a set of numbers, this displays the roster notation
This calculator has 1 input.
What 4 formulas are used for the Roster Notation Calculator?
- Less than means we use a right parentheses )
- Less than or equal to means we use a right brace ]
- Greater than means we use a left parentheses (
- Greater than or equal to means we use a left brace [
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Roster Notation Calculator?
- greater than
- Shows an inequality of one value being more than another
- a relation which makes a non-equal comparison between two numbers or other mathematical expressions.
>, <, ≤, ≥
- less than
- Shows an inequality of one value being less than another
- roster notation
- a simple mathematical representation of the set in mathematical form
Example calculations for the Roster Notation Calculator