Sectoral Balance Calculator
Enter Sectoral Balance Inputs:
How does the Sectoral Balance Calculator work?
Solves for any of the 6 inputs in the Sectoral Balance equation by Wynne Godley
This calculator has 6 inputs.
What 1 formula is used for the Sectoral Balance Calculator?
- PS - PI = GS - T + E - I
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 6 concepts are covered in the Sectoral Balance Calculator?
- movable goods produced within the boundaries of one country, which are traded with another country
- goods produced outside the boundaries of one country, which are then purchased by that country
- an asset or item acquired with the goal of generating income or appreciation.
- the money that a person has left over after they subtract out their consumer spending from their disposable income over a given time period
- sectoral balance
- government budget deficits add net financial assets to the private sector.
- a compulsory financial charge or some other type of levy imposed on a taxpayer by a governmental organization in order to fund government spending and various public expenditures
Example calculations for the Sectoral Balance Calculator
Sectoral Balance Calculator Video