Tabular Display Calculator
How does the Tabular Display Calculator work?
Enter a set of x and p(x) in a tabular probability distribution format and this will evaluate if it is valid or not.
This calculator has 1 input.
What 1 formula is used for the Tabular Display Calculator?
What 5 concepts are covered in the Tabular Display Calculator?
- value range for a variable
- expected value
- predicted value of a variable or event
E(X) = ΣxI · P(x)
- the likelihood of an event happening. This value is always between 0 and 1.
P(Event Happening) = Number of Ways the Even Can Happen / Total Number of Outcomes
- lists of numbers showing the results of a calculation with varying arguments
- tabular display
- ata that is organized in a table with rows and columns with associated probabilities of events
Tabular Display Calculator Video