Eulers Totient (φ) Calculator
How does the Eulers Totient (φ) Calculator work?
Given a positive integer (n), this calculates Euler‘s totient, also known as φ
This calculator has 1 input.
What 1 formula is used for the Eulers Totient (φ) Calculator?
- φ(n) = All numbers less than n which only have 1 as a common factor
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 5 concepts are covered in the Eulers Totient (φ) Calculator?
- eulers totient (φ)
- a divisor of an integer n, also called a factor of n, is an integer m that may be multiplied by some integer to produce n.
- A letter of the greek alphabet used for math notation.
- prime number
- a natural number greater than 1 that is not a product of two smaller natural numbers.
- The number of positive integers not greater than a specified integer that are relatively prime to it
Example calculations for the Eulers Totient (φ) Calculator
Eulers Totient (φ) Calculator Video