Angle Ratio for a Triangle Calculator
Enter Angle Ratio
How does the Angle Ratio for a Triangle Calculator work?
Given an angle ratio for a triangle of a:b:c, this determines the angle measurements of the triangle.
This calculator has 1 input.
What 1 formula is used for the Angle Ratio for a Triangle Calculator?
- Given a triangle with sides A, B, and C, then Ax + Bx + Cx = 180.
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Angle Ratio for a Triangle Calculator?
- the figure formed by two rays, called the sides of the angle, sharing a common endpoint, called the vertex of the angle.
- angle ratio for a triangle
- An amount to express the size of each angle in relation to all three angles of a triangle
- indicates how many times one number contains another
- a flat geometric figure that has three sides and three angles
Example calculations for the Angle Ratio for a Triangle Calculator
Angle Ratio for a Triangle Calculator Video