9/12 as a Unit Fraction
Show the unit fraction for the following fraction:
The unit fraction is written using a numerator of 1 and keeping the original denominator:
Show the unit fraction using shading. We shade 1 box out of 12:
How does the Unit Fraction Calculator work?
Determines the unit fraction for a fraction.
This calculator has 1 input.
What 1 formula is used for the Unit Fraction Calculator?
- For fraction n/d, our unit fraction is 1/d
For more math formulas, check out our Formula Dossier
What 4 concepts are covered in the Unit Fraction Calculator?
- The bottom portion of a fraction. For a/b, b is the denominator
- how many parts of a certain size exist
a/b where a is the numerator and b is the denominator
- the number above the line in a common fraction
- unit fraction
- A fraction with 1 as the numerator
For fractions n/m, the unit fraction is 1/m
Example calculations for the Unit Fraction Calculator
Unit Fraction Calculator Video
Tags:Add This Calculator To Your Website