What is a Ray
What is a Ray Definition:
A part of a line.
It has a fixed starting point
It has no end point.
Extends forever in 1 direction.
How To Denote a Ray:
First letter represents the fixed point.
Second letter = infinite direction point
Properties of a Ray:
Fixed starting point and no end point.
How does the What is a Ray Calculator work?
Free What is a Ray Calculator - This lesson walks you through what a Ray is and the various implications of a ray in geometry
What 5 concepts are covered in the What is a Ray Calculator?
- study of math dealing with shapes, space, and properties of space
- an infinitely long one-dimensional object with no width, depth, or curvature
- a flat, two-dimensional surface that extends indefinitely
- an exact location in the space, and has no length, width, or thickness
- a part of a line that has a fixed starting point but no endpoint
What is a Ray Calculator Video
Tags:Add This Calculator To Your Website