I'd like to warn our fans about a crypto scam going around. The site is https://crypto-fortress.com. The scam runs like this... You're asked to deposit money, a minimum of $1,000 in BTC. You're given credits on the money from their mining/aribtrage plan. However, when it comes time to cash out after a week, they suddenly tell you, their is some magical agreement (which you never signed nor is on their website) where you now have to pay 25% of your profits to them and you'll get a withdrawal code for the rest. When you press them on how they pay 75% of your profits from a 25% deposit which makes no sense, they tell you that it's how things work.